InfoRelay’s colocation has reliability built in at its core. This allows us to focus on services designed to keep data secure, systems online, and help with business continuity.
InfoRelay maintains a 97% annual client retention rate by delivering on our promise of striving for excellence in customer service and maximum systems availability.
Our standard colocation features include:
- 24x7x365 available support via web portal, priority ticket system, and phone
- Dual carrier grade routers (VRRP, HSRP, RSTP)
- Dual power supplies on each router (A&B power feeds, 2n redundant)
- Multiple network paths into the data center through diverse conduit and fiber optic connections with local 10Gigabit connectivity for failover
- Spare optics and router line cards kept on location for quick replacement and MTTR
- Over a dozen upstream providers combined into a highly redundant bandwidth blend, and made available to clients through a single ethernet or fiber cross connect
- Regularly scheduled maintenance (dual cross connect clients are unaffected) scheduled off peak with two week’s minimum notice for non-critical updates
We only deploy highly-optimized data centers that meet our standards in security, reliability, quality, and maintain a minimum of n+1 redundancy with 2n availability. InfoRelay strives to set the benchmark for enterprise class colocation by combining every industry resource available to maximize uptime and resiliency.