InfoRelay offers colocation support and hardware systems management inside some of the most well known carrier neutral data centers in North America. Our national colocation footprint provides our clients with a clear path of scalability and access to millions of square feet in secure colocation facilities.
All of our data centers have undergone a rigid evaluation in order to ensure that each colocation facility meets InfoRelay’s core requirements for infrastructure redundancy, security, and overall availability. All of our data centers are purpose built for reliable colocation, n+1 with 2n availability, with most facilities being SAS 70 certified for controlled procedural adherence.
Typical data center security features include:
- Biometric hand readers or fingerprint readers (two-factor authentication)
- SAS 70 Type II certified
- 24x7x365 physical security at every entry point
- Physical security provided by 3rd party security professionals such as Whelan, Securitas, and Wackenhut
- Site surveillance recorded via DVR and kept for 90 days minimum
- Perimeter security fencing, concrete bollards, and other set back barriers protecting each facility
Typical data center environmental features include:
- Branch power circuit monitoring
- Computerized environmental controls and monitoring
- Minimum of 180 watts per foot or higher density
- FM200 Dry pipe fire suppression with VESDA
- n+1 cooling, n+1 UPS, automatic transfer switch between critical components, diesel generators, 2n availability
- Dual power feeds from diverse power grids
- Temperature zone monitoring systems
With data center locations in Washington, D.C., New York City, Chicago, Dallas, San Jose, and Los Angeles, there is no wonder why more enterprise clients are choosing InfoRelay.