Why wait until disaster strikes? InfoSecure is a backup and recovery solution that backs up data in real time. This means that just a few moments after writing a file to disk, it is synchronized to InfoRelay’s cloud-based disk vaults—protecting your data in the event of an emergency.
InfoRelay offers two types of data backup and disaster recovery: Desktop Backup and Server-Grade Backup. Each disaster recovery solution is designed to be completely turnkey.
InfoSecure Desktop Protection is a business-grade proprietary back up service that backs up your data in real time to highly advanced InfoRelay data center locations throughout the region. Our cloud-based storage platform allows you to access your files from any computer with internet access and immediately restore files in the event of a disaster.
Why InfoSecure Desktop Backup?
- Multiple version recovery with configurable version archive
- Full automation—backup to the cloud
- Global backup—store data in multiple locations
- Strong data encryption and secure facilities
- Full integration with other InfoRelay services allows for a complete solution
Enterprise Server-Grade Backups
InfoSecure Enterprise Server Protection (ESP) is designed with ease of use in mind, as well as scalability and cost of service. Management of InfoSecure ESP as a disaster recovery solution is as simple as a few mouse clicks to track, view, store, restore, and control a volume of storage from 100GB to 480TB across a single platform.
Key features include:
- Our bare metal restores lower the rebound time for bringing a device back to production
- High compression levels allow for storing more restore points using less storage space
- Our typical compression ratios are 2:1
- Easy to use web interface for client management with automated task management and reporting for all protected devices
- Portable disk safes allow for movement of data from server to server
- Browse and select files to exclude from by setting policies