In today’s fast, highly digitalized world, businesses are coming to rely more and more on hybrid data center services–a mix of colocated equipment and virtualized infrastructure solutions, working together to keep both public and private networks online and secure.
Powered by a national data center footprint, InfoRelay Online Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing cloud hosting via InfoRelay’s amCloud. Boasting years of experience in data center and Internet services, InfoRelay has a proven reputation for offering superior public and private cloud solutions to meet the needs of clients around the globe.
Fortune 500 companies, financial institutions and healthcare organizations all can benefit from InfoRelay’s service offerings including:
Our program provides customers with full management of their hosted cloud environment, as some businesses need direct access and flexibility to be in the driver’s seat. We allow customers to manage their cloud resources by utilizing several tools including” VMware vCenter Client over SSL encrypted VPN, the amCloud customer portal and our infrastructure API.
Customers also can rest easy knowing their infrastructure is protected in some of the most reliable data centers in the world, backed by a 99.999% uptime guarantee. InfoRelay’s superior security standard accounts for physical and logical policies, meeting some of the strictest cloud security compliances of our clients.
In addition to our reliable cloud infrastructure, you can rely on InfoRelay to assist you in the process of migrating to the cloud.
Cloud Solution Capabilities
Thanks to cloud hosting, businesses no longer need to make substantial investments in hardware, data center space, utilities and resources required to oversee and troubleshoot that infrastructure. Enterprises can now provision the type and size of cloud hosting resources that fit their requirements or to scale efficiently. With InfoRelay’s amCloud solutions, storage and computing resources can be accessed instantly.
- Computing Power – Clients receive custom virtual or dedicated physical environments tailored to meet specific requirements and use resources effectively.
- Network Connectivity – Supports broad networking options including Metro Ethernet and Fiber Transport, with robust internet connectivity with dedicated circuit options.
- Storage – Integrated backup and restore with managed storage.
- Disaster Recovery – Automatic failovers to one of our secure data centers provide complete data protection, as well as continuous access to applications and data.
- Security & Compliance – Our solutions are all built to support industry standard compliance and security requirements.
- Management & Support – Customers rest easy knowing they’re backed by 24×7 proactive monitoring, monitoring and issue resolution with a 100% uptime SLA.
Benefits of amCloud Hosting
- Flexibility & Scalability If your requirements increase it is easy to scale up to capacity. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, the flexibility is available.
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Backups and a disaster recovery program will ensure your business continues with minimal to no interruptions so you can service employees, suppliers and customers.
- Automatic Updates With cloud computing, your servers are off-premise and out-of-sight, and we manage regular software and security updates.
- Reduce Capital Expenses Cloud computing eliminates the high, upfront cost of hardware. You lease only what you need, while the setup, configuration and management is also managed offsite.
- Access Anytime When your employees, suppliers and customers can access, edit and share documents anytime, from anywhere, they’re able to get more done and do it much better.
- Increased Security Lost computers and laptops are a huge security business problem because of the sensitive data that may reside on these devices. When your critical and sensitive data is stored in the cloud, you reduce that security risk significantly.