Available for lease or purchase, both InfoRelay’s dedicated server and firewall hardware are created with custom configurations to meet the customer’s specific needs. When there is an issue that requires hands-on evaluation, we have blazing fast response teams with 24/7/365 support that keeps our clients online and connected at all times.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are a growing problem for companies dependent on online systems, regardless of size. With the risk and size of attacks growing each year, the cost of incurring one can be devastating and amount to millions in lost revenue. Ineffective network security is something that businesses just can’t afford.
Fortunately with InfoRelay’s network assurance, customers can have the confidence that their network is covered should a malicious attack occur. Our step-by-step process is designed to mitigate DDoS attacks smoothly and successfully.
Our Unique Approach To DDoS Mitigation
Should a threat be detected under 1 Gbps, we initiate Phase 1 mitigation techniques utilizing Top Layer and Cisco Premier-Grade hardware. Should the attack be over 1 Gbps, long-lasting, or difficult to mitigate, InfoRelay’s team will escalate to Phase 2, our high-performance scrubbing center. The cost of the service is given in a customer’s Epic Support agreement. The decision lies with the customer whether to activate protection.
In the scrubbing centers, customer traffic is cleaned of DDoS traffic, filtered progressively and on-ramped to reach the customer’s site free of attacks. Over time, the filters become more efficient by marking DDoS traffic for easier recognition.
Security Benefits That Can Save Your Business, Literally
One doesn’t need to be a highly experienced engineer to know that cyber attacks into one’s corporate network is never a good thing. DDoS intrusions are never expected or wanted, but most underestimate just how costly they can be to rectify. InfoRelay Online System’s Premium Network Assurance, available with Epic Support plans, allows customers to rest easy knowing their protected in the event of a malicious attack.
Some of the primary benefits offered by our network security program include:
- 24/7/365 On-Demand DDoS Mitigation Supported By Qualified Technicians
- Efficient Mitigation Allows For Minimal Down Time, Potentially Saving The Client Millions
- Large Capacity & Scalability
- Global Peering Relationships Allow For Additional Threat Intelligence
- Escalation Procedures Designed to Detect, Identify, and Mitigate Issues Quickly
- Peace Of Mind Knowing The Business Is Being Protected
- Ability To Initiate Phase 2 Mitigation, Powered By The VeriSign Internet Defense Network
- Layered Filtering Of Internet Traffic To Eliminate DDoS Traffic & Deliver Valid Traffic
- Customer Traffic Profiling To Prevent Future Attacks
- Requires No Customer Premise Equipment